Select Your Experience
- The Zaragoza Fluvial Aquarium houses the largest freshwater tank in Europe, with 1.7 million liters of water.
- Spend your time here seeing the 70 other tanks that are home to more than 5,000 animals from over 350 species.
- These tanks recreate the world’s most important river ecosystems: the Nile, Mekong, Amazons, Murray-Darling, and the Ebro rivers.
- The building has several bodies where the central space represents the glaciers that are the origin of all the rivers (the River of the World).
- See the sides, where quadrangular tanks contain the exhibition spaces dedicated to the five rivers.
- Apart from fish, catch sight of caimans, turtles, marmosets, frogs, anemones, corals, crocodiles, and piranhas.
- Children aged 3-4yrs, youths aged 5-15yrs, as well as seniors aged 65+yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.